Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5/10

Today in class we went over our test's. We went over the ancient Greek test that I took a few weeks ago and I got a 77 on it which is a lot worse than I thought that I would do. We also went over the Rome quiz that I took last week. I got a 62 on it and that is definitely a lot worse than I thought that I would do on it. I am going to try to study harder and prepare more for my test's in this class and I am going to remember to post about what we did in the class that day so that doesn't make my grade plummet before school ends because I don't want to go to summer school and I am trying to get honors this quarter. I am going start cracking down on myself now that we are almost at the end of school because I don't want to bomb my classes in the home stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment